Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook or Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
More details about the cookies we use can be found below:
Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
We use Google Analytics software to measure how visitors engage with our website with the aim of improving our website for future visitors.
So that you can easily like or share our content on social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.