If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or feedback please contact us.
Sales & Purchases
A few important points
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
• Authorisation of your payment failed
• We made a pricing or product description error
If there are any problems with an order, we will contact you.
In the event that you change your mind about an order you have the right to cancel within seven days of placing the order, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you wish to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible so that we don’t despatch the order. If you contact us after your parcel has been despatched please return the parcel to the address on the contact page. You will be liable to pay the postage.
If you cancel your order, you will have your payment returned. Please follow information on the delivery & returns page for information on how to return your order.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Please see delivery & returns for more information.
Please note that product colour and texture variations naturally occur between products as part of the handmade process and nature of the raw plant ingredients we use.
Competition terms & conditions
The prize offered is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative. If you are contacted as a winner and do not respond within one week another winner will be picked. The prize draw is open to any UK resident who enters online.
1. The promoter is: Walk Mill Botanics
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/walkmillbotanics?ref=hl
4. Closing date for entry is specified on the facebook page. After that date & time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by random.org
8. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Walk Mill Botanics and not to any other party.